
Friends, since I lost my webserver and all the new ones are way too expensive, I`m trying to use this "blog" to keep you updated about my schedule of kirtans here in Rishikesh as well as outside.
As well, to keep you updated on our charitable activities here my little Sri Krishna Kripa Ashram: the lepers and the eye operations as well as the music school for kids (which is the first of its kind in Rishikesh!); and various other things Ma feels is worth while from time to time. MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN SO GENEROUS and I need a way to keep you updated!
Plus my various CDs and I`m happy to announce the new one is out atlast!
Remember I have apartments to stay in (just a couple, so be sure to write me in advance).
Last but not least photos, I hope, lots and lots of them.
Let me take this opportunity to thank all of you who have helped to keep my kirtans going and my beautiful little ashram on the banks of Mother Ganga alive this year! May the Divine draw you ever and ever nearer unto Himself. Om Tat Sat